Oh boy. Sorry Mike but just because he didn't tele doesn't mean the
title is out of reach. I'm not dipping my toe in any deeper than that
though (yet ; )

On Tuesday, August 18, 2009, Michael Angle
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Stopped by Borders at lunch to browse the magazines and found the Powder Magazine gear issue.  Sort of like the first Robin of Spring - it always rev's up my stoke meter.  Special feature is a 32 page tribute on Shane McConkey, the "most influential skier ever".  I don't know how that can be as to my knowledge he never telemarked, but a good feature anyway.

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into
a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."