Huzzah! heres a list of stuff i've thought we might need/want to have,
as please help hone it so we can get to acquiring funds/supplies (if
you'd care to).

*food:*
burgers/veggie burgers
hot-dogs
veggies(for kebabs)
buns
lemonade/iced tea mix
cookies!

*other stuff:*
table
grill
napkins
cups
wax paper (or something else to give people their food on. plates?)
big paper for sign
top hat
megaphone(probably not a good idea)
laptops w/ foss running to show to the unenlightened masses
foss propaganda - flyers/pamphlets or something?(i dont like this
because it's wasting a lot of paper, maybe give stuff out via
wifi/bluetooth)
maybe some kind of games to get people to play? (or some other way to
create a spectacle)

*cds:*
live distros - ubuntu...what else? anything?
OO.o - for all platforms
pidgin - " "
firefox w/ adblock - " "

what else do we need? what should we skip?

-Tucci