    Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 17:43:45 -0400
    From: McCrae Hathaway <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: TO: GARY JOHNSON + MICHAEL KARPELES
      To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Gary and Michael,

My name is McCrae Hathaway and I am the Station Manager at WRUV-FM,
the radio station on campus. I am contacting you because I think it
would be incredible to involve the Computer Science program with
WRUV. We have been having many problems with our computer systems
especially our Web-site. We hope to find some solution to our problem
through you guys.
	Our Archive system is running on linux which is not a friendly
program for most DJS. We hope to change this in the near future. We
also have had a web-site that is rarely updated and not very
appealing to look at. There are many other tasks but these are two
that immediately come to mind.

I am planning on talking to Chris Evans the media advisor more about
how we can interact, but I think that it's crazy that we are going
outside of the university for this service rather than having very
capable people on campus help with it. It'd be an amazing learning
opportunity for the students and I think a great relationship could
be made.

I am meeting with Professor Wu on Tuesday at 4pm. We were hoping that
you two could attend!

Let me know your thoughts.

-McCrae Hathaway

----- End forwarded message -----