i did some searching and several places said any am2/am3 fan should
work (supposedly info obtained from calling amd, which also suggested
getting something with all copper) also saw someone returned the fan i
was looking at before for this zalman one, its a few bucks more, but
zalman makes pretty good stuff....im not opposed to getting something
else if anyone objects.