Hackers!

How has everybody been?  It sure has been a while, I was in China and have recently returned.
During the summer I decided to transfer to the University of Michigan and will be carrying
out the remainder of my studies there concentrating in CS!  I have been following the CatTrack email thread for
a while and thought I would run in, violently chuck two copper monetary units and run back.

At UMich there is something called "Magic Bus" something that sounds a lot like what you
guys are looking into.  I thought I would share it, post some links, and maybe add a bit to the
discussion.  Disclaimer:  i obviously have had no involvement with this Magic Bus project besides
being a very happy recipient of its services.  If you want to know in-depth technical details about
how they went about making this project, I can attempt to put you in touch with the people involved.

Main Link to the Magic Bus website:
http://mbus.pts.umich.edu/

A little more information:
http://mbus.pts.umich.edu/aboutus.php

We havn't started school yet over here, but, I will be seeking out club membership at UMich's CSSA
equivilent (as if theres a CS club that can equal the CSSA) and hope that we can do some cross-border
hack-a-thons over the intarwebs.

Live long and prosper,

sabalaba