Leif: Excellent job with the diagram. This is going to be very useful
for proposals to students and professors who don't have background
knowledge about what we're doing. Not to mention, this is a great way
to document our throught and design process. Looks great! P.S. The lab
shouldn't have a second lock. If the handle jiggles freely, try to
push the handle down all the way until you hear another click and then
try to combination again.

Chris: As you can tell, I love debating the different side(s) of
arguments and will never be offended by a difference of opinion. If I
was fully confident with my ideas (which I never am), I wouldn't
bother discussing project details in the first place. The fact is, I
tend to find greatest success when entertaining feedback and
suggestions from those around me -- so thank you!

I think the work that we've done so far in the project would still be
useful for a simulation based model and or future projects. Based on
your arguments.  I suggest our next action is to attempt simulation of
the route calculate the accuracy of our predictions. I also suggest we
put the front-end application in beta mode at some point and see what
a limited test base of students feel about the system's efficacy.

If we do find the need for some increase in accuracy, we might be able
to put a pressure pad somewhere on the bus route (in a location that
only the buses can get to) and when the bus goes over it, synch up the
map. The pressure pad can be hooked up to a single phone which text
messages a server.

For now, let's try to get the bus schedule and then see how accurate
the buses are (and what we can do to increase accuracy without
spending too much time or putting too much money on the project).

Sincerely,
- Michael E. Karpeles

--
UVM ACM Chapter