Abby,
I will not be able to attend because I'm down to one car.
In another subject, I talked to a small VT company: Cookie Love, and Suzanne, the owner, is willing to work with us for fund raising.
She can give us a basket for a rifle or cookies to sell.
http://www.vermontcookielove.com/

6915 Route 7
North Ferrisburgh, VT 05473
(802) 425-8181

If you are interested, please let me know, so that we can call Suzanne for more details.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
SRAM Development
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>">Abigail Catherine Franklin <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Engineers Without Borders Meeting
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hello Everyone,

I hope classes are continuing to go well!

EWB will be meeting tomorrow, Wednesday 9/23, at 7:15 in Votey 254.
Peter DeGraff, a professional engineer, one of our fabulous advisors,
and President of the professional chapter of Engineers Without Borders
- Vermont, will be giving a brief presentation on the processes
consulting engineers undergo when planning out a project. We are
fortunate to have the opportunity to learn about these steps, and get
the chance to apply these ideas before actually graduating and getting
our first real jobs. I believe the practice of this process now as
undergraduate students will give us a boost when finding a job after
graduation!

We will be using this knowledge in our individual project groups to
define a scope for the semester and create a Ghant chart (like a
timeline/schedule) for the semester. Planning is one of the most
important parts in planning out and following through on a project!

If you have yet to decide which group (one of the three oven groups or
water group) you are interested in, please join us anyway--all
thoughts and ideas are helpful!

See everyone tomorrow!

Abby