I agree, the cookies ad Krispy Kremes should be sold at the same
time(might as well).  Maybe if we do a good job with the cookies, we
will be able to sell more at another time.  We also need as many items
to raffle as possible so if we can get a basket of cookies that would
be great as well.

Thanks Carlos!

Tammy