Hello Everyone!

This is a follow up from last Wednesday's meeting in which the club
broke down into two project groups; The oven group who will be working
on the ecological sugar project with Dr. Dan Baker, and the Jardines
Water group who will also be working with Dr. Baker, Peter DeGraff,
Nicole Mason, and Arne Bomblies.

Both groups will be meeting individually this Wednesday to follow up
with the work break down structures begun at last weeks meeting. The
Jardines Water Group will be meeting Wednesday at 7:00pm in Votey 105.
The Oven group will be meeting that night as well, at 7:15pm in Votey
254. If you were unable to attend last meeting, please feel free to
jump in and come to which ever meeting interests you!

I am attaching the WBS created by the Oven group at our last meeting,
as well as a preliminary Ghant chart created by the Jardines Water
Group. Please feel free to look them over, and if you have questions,
contact myself for questions concerning the water group or Tammy
([log in to unmask]) for questions concerning the oven group.

Have a great week! We're hoping to see all of you on Wednesday!

Abby