Here in Groton I put the old forms through the shedder. I do agree the new
forms are too thin.

I had one pastor come in and check on a marriage license as she thought it
was a fake.

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk

802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday

8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm