-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cummings, Patrick
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 2:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Message from Rich McCoy at Vermont Department of Health

This is a message for all Town Clerks, Assistant Town Clerks, and other
staff that issue CIVIL MARRIAGE LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
The Vital Records' Office has become aware that a few towns are still
using the old Marriage Certificate.  The law changed on September 1st,
2009, and you should destroy the old Marriage License and Certificate
forms.  Only use the new CIVIL MARRIAGE license and certificate.
Please make sure to inform all members of your office team and destroy
every copy of the old forms to ensure that only the new forms are used.
If you have any questions, please contact the Vital Records' Office.
Thanks,
Richard H. McCoy
Public Health Statistics Chief
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry St., PO Box 70
Burlington, VT  05402-0070
Phone:  (802) 651-1862
Fax:  (802) 865-7701

Patrick G. Cummings,
Public Health Analyst
Vital Records - Health Surveillance,
Department of Health,
Vermont Agency of Human Services
P.O. Box 70, 108 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05402-9962
PH: (802) 863-7301
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  _____

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this email
message from your computer.