From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Carol Dawes
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 10:17 AM
Subject: Paying BCA members?

Hi all,

Iím interested in information from communities who pay BCA members to attend meetings/work at polls/etc.  Barre City currently pays minimum wage for workers at the polls (both BCA and non), but we donít pay for attendance at tax appeals, inspections, board of abatement appeals or mileage.

Please share with me what your community does.

Thanks,

Carol D

Carolyn S. Dawes

Barre City Clerk/Treasurer