From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lyndon Town Clerk
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disconnect Notices

We currently use a dot matrix printer to print disconnect notices for water and waste water, whereby we have the pink original to be mailed and a duplicate copy for our records.  Would like to switch over to printing these on a laser jet printer.   Looking to see what others are doing as we would like to avoid printing a second set on the laser printer for our records.

Michele

Lyndon Assistant Town Clerk