I know that there has been a lot of discussion surrounding indexing of the civil marriages on index cards, but I have not read anything about general indexes.  We are a hospital town and do not use index cards for our vitals, we just use general index books.  The index pages have bridge and groom on top of different colored pages.  Does anyone else only use the general index books?  We have received back our first Sept marriage license already and are trying to figure out how to index it.  We called Marotti’s but they have not created any new pages or general index books.

Thanks,

Sara Haskins,

Assistant  Town Clerk Morristown