I've found that if you contact the video's creator they will usually allow
download access for educational purposes.  I use Miro
<http://getmiro.com/>to download the videos to my machine.  Be advised
that Miro, by default,
wants to delete downloaded videos after 2 weeks.  You have to change this
setting if you want to keep the content longer than 2 weeks.  This may be
their version of a workaround the YouTube terms of service.

Drew
----

--
Drew Blanchard