We use Ning at Winooski, but primarily as a resource for teachers.  We use
the same arguments and guidelines as for wikis, i.e. it be accessible to all
staff for review, it be an "invitation only" area, etc.

Few, if any, have any interest in Ning, especially since it's only been
demonstrated for pedagogical purposes.

Drew

--
Drew Blanchard