  _____

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Jarrett
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 11:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: fairpoint upper level contact?

Try:

Darlene Cross - Senior Account Manager - Government & Education Services

FairPoint Communications | 266 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05401 |

802.658.7023 office | 802.735.4950 cell | 802.658.4574 fax

Don't mention my name.  :-)

Steve

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information
and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please
notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail
without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 9/23/2009 10:51 AM >>>
Dear All:

We are having a email delivery issue with Fair Point (emailed leaves, never
appears, but not NDR) does anyone have any contact info that will enable me
to skip the script readers?

thanks,

R.