Hi,

The presenter for the VT ASCD fall conference is Bernajean Porter.  She
earned her ISTE Consultant of the Year award for her passion for education
and instructional technology.  We hope to see you at StoweFlake on Nov 17,
2009 for this event.  Bernajean is presenting two sessions, Change is
Good..You Go First and All Technology Uses are NOT Equal: Accelerating
High-Yielding Practices.

Read the details at vtascd.com where you can register too.  The cost is very
reasonable and the location stellar.

Also, please join Vermont ASCD on Facebook.  It is another exciting place
for us to hold conversations about our work.  The VTASCD Board is a great
mix of experienced and young, up and coming educators.  We are working to
bring you professional development, seed grants, policy insights, and
opportunities for our Vermont children.

Visit our website vtascd.org to learn more about our $10,000 in mini grants
focused on The Transformation of Education in Vermont.

Warm Regards,

Patricia Aigner

Patricia W. Aigner, M.Ed.

Director of Instructional Technology