Thanks Jane, I'll have to wait till I get home tonight to look at
it..............  ;)

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains
student information and you are not entitled to access such information
under FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that
you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it
to anyone.

>>> Jane Tolassi <[log in to unmask]> 9/21/2009 12:36 PM >>>

Hi Jean—I am using a Ning with my computer classes and it is working
well.  This is the first year we have been allowed to use Ning.  If you
would like to see it, the address is
u32business.ning.com