Good Monday Morning:

Hopefully the Posters and Flyers have hit your school by now.  We would
greatly appreciate it if you could assist us in getting these into the
right places.

We are really pleased to have so many great examples of effective
technology integration in the program this year.  And again this year we
will have lots of examples of Web 2.0 integration.  Like this one...

Google SketchUp  3-DSoftware or a Magic Wand?
Jan Fraga

Imagine as you teach Vermont history having your studentscreate 3-D
drawings of VT landmarks. You have integrated math, social
studies,language arts, art and technology. Google SketchUp is a free 3-D
software tool.This workshop explores a variety of ways to use Google

Don't forget to take a look at our wide offering of pre-conference
workshops.... and remember some of these tend to fill up fast.

Thanks.

Ed

Ed Barry
Director of Information Technology Services
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, VT  05468
(802)893-3210  FAX 893-3227