From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Drew Blanchard
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 12:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Audio recording

I rely on Audacity (and the LAME extension) for quick and simple voice
recordings.  Can't beat the price, too.  But I've been looking at WireTap
Studio (http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/wiretap/), and love the
interface as well as greater range of features (I like the ease with which
you can connect other audio sources).  Full price ($69) is a bit steep,
though.  And I have 15 machines in my lab, which will get pricey.  Anyone
using this product?

Drew
---
Drew Blanchard