I'd like to UNblock FB.  So many kids use it in constructive ways!  No, I'm not kidding.  I think we need to keep up the conversation and education about appropriate uses of technology....right time, right place.  They'll be heading off to the real world soon enough and need to practice these skills.

Lauren Kelley Parren
ANESU Educational Technology Coordinator
Mt. Abraham Portfolio Coordinator
802-453-2333 x 1119