Try:

Darlene Cross - Senior Account Manager - Government & Education Services

FairPoint Communications | 266 Main Street, Burlington, VT 05401 | [log in to unmask]

802.658.7023 office | 802.735.4950 cell | 802.658.4574 fax

Don't mention my name.  :-)

Steve

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 9/23/2009 10:51 AM >>>
Dear All:

We are having a email delivery issue with Fair Point (emailed leaves, never
appears, but not NDR) does anyone have any contact info that will enable me
to skip the script readers?

thanks,

R.