Hi There,
We're able to get Vermont first dibs on the 50% matching grant for Flip Camcorders. This will launching nationally next week.
All the best,
Heather Chirtea

Digital Wish
PO Box 1072, Manchester Center, VT 05255
P: 802-375-6721 x-202, F: 802-375-6860, www.digitalwish.org

Buy one Flip UltraT 120-minute camcorder, get another free!

Because of your affiliation with the VT IT ListServ, The Flip Video Spotlight Program and Digital Wish are proud to offer a preview deal to help you integrate video into the classroom.  For just $150, you can get TWO Flip UltraT camcorders for your classroom. This offer will not be released to the public until September 8, 2009.

http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/product?id=4310

By clicking on the link above, you will be transferred into a hidden page to access this special offer.  If you are not already registered on Digital Wish's site, please fill out the quick and easy registration form.  You can either purchase it directly or add it to your wish list, and tell everyone you know, about how they can help make a difference in your classroom.

We at Flip Video Spotlight and Digital Wish are committed to helping teachers bring video into the classroom and share the great work that happens there.

Check it out: http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/product?id=4310

All the best,

The Digital Wish Team/Flip Video Spotlight Program

*Limit 4 per classroom