Hi,

The presenter for the VT ASCD fall conference is Bernajean Porter.  She earned her ISTE Consultant of the Year award for her passion for education and instructional technology.  We hope to see you at StoweFlake on Nov 17, 2009 for this event.  Bernajean is presenting two sessions, Change is Good….You Go First and All Technology Uses are NOT Equal: Accelerating High-Yielding Practices.

Read the details at vtascd.com where you can register too.  The cost is very reasonable and the location stellar.

Also, please join Vermont ASCD on Facebook.  It is another exciting place for us to hold conversations about our work.  The VTASCD Board is a great mix of experienced and young, up and coming educators.  We are working to bring you professional development, seed grants, policy insights, and opportunities for our Vermont children.

Visit our website vtascd.org to learn more about our $10,000 in mini grants focused on The Transformation of Education in Vermont.

Warm Regards,

Patricia Aigner

Patricia W. Aigner, M.Ed.

Director of Instructional Technology