Just an FYI
2 summers ago, MMUHS bought Adobe Creative Suite CS3 site licence.  We also for a couple hundred dollars more bought the 2 year upgrade package.  So for that upgrade price I was able to upgrade our whole site to CS4 this summer.  Well worth it.
Jean

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace
Jericho, VT 05465
Phone: 802-858-1726

>>> Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> 9/29/2009 12:50 PM >>>
just got this email ...
R.

... You may have heard that in June Adobe announced the latest version
of our volume licensing programs, Adobe Volume Licensing or AVL,
which is due to roll out in early October 2009.  For more information
on Adobe's new volume licensing program, please go to
http://direct.adobe.com/r?xlvWWqqElnHlJEJcHHccTW.

Due to the extensive changes and enhancements that are being made to
our licensing systems, Adobe will be temporarily shutting these
systems down on October 9th, 2009 at 3pm PDT in order to transition
to the new volume licensing program.  Adobe expects to complete this
process and have all systems associated with AVL online and available
no later than Wednesday, October 14th, 2009 at 3pm PDT. ...