I used them with kindergartners a lot at the school I formerly worked at. Here's a helpful website: http://www.juliethompson.com/SMART.html

And one more:
http://teachnic.googlepages.com/home

Kathy

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Charles Cavanaugh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes, we use smartboards with K here at Johnson.
Charlie Cavanaugh

Drescher, Peter wrote:
Anyone actively using Smartboards with Kindergarten classrooms?   I know there is someone out there, because I believe I met or spoke with them on it...
 Anyways.. I have had an inquiry about this from a classroom teacher........ I'll forward on any responses and they can take it from there...
 Thanks for any assistance...

Peter

  /Peter Drescher/
/Education Technology Coordinator/
/Vermont Department of Education/
/120 State St./
/Montpelier, VT  05620-2501/
/802.828.5149 (ph)/
/802.828.6563 (fax)/
/[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

--
Charlie Cavanaugh
Technology Coordinator

--