Registration opens today for the 2009-2010 Real World Design Challenge.  We have a new website this year (www.realworlddesignchallenge.org), and we have streamlined the registration process.   Every team that is participating this year needs to go through registration whether they participated last year or not.

All teams have to do to register is click on the link that says Register a Team Now (It will soon say “Register Your Team for the 2009-2010 Challenge” in big bold letters) on the home page of www.realworlddesignchallenge.org.  It is on the left side of the white space under the picture.  They will get a registration form.  When they fill it out, they will be emailed a link to a Windchill project.  When they click the link and open the project, everything they need will be in it including the Challenge and Handbook.  And they will be ready to go.

The handbook will also soon (hopefully today) be added in the teachers/coaches page so that anyone who wants to read it before signing up for the challenge can do so.

We have added a support email address for any technical questions or problems: [log in to unmask].

It is a new website, and if you or any teams encounter any problems or find any errors, please email me and we will correct them ASAP.

Thank you everyone for your participation!  We are all looking forward to another great Real World Design Challenge!!!

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education
120 State St.