Hello,

Again, thanks for the continuing positive thoughts and comments.  I
hope to respond to all of them in the next day or two.  Here is a
mock-up  page on wordpress about the process of getting this started.
This was a plan I set up in June 09 for my class "Managing Change"
when I first contacted Peter about the possiblility of an internet
safety website.  I have not created a survey yet... but it's coming.
I know you all have busy schedules especially at this time of year. It
would be great if everyone could take a look at the plan and add their
thoughts. http://stjsd1.wordpress.com/mock-up-page/

Jon

--

Technology Integrator