Jon ... thanks for this link and this work in thinking about this issue on a statewide basis.

In previous posts, there's been a question about how we might be able to use vtcite.org as a place for holding this kind of curriculum content.

There are a couple of ideas that come to my mind.  Vtcite.org now has a link to Global Classroom and space to create Moodle courses.  If someone were interested in creating a Moodle "course," it could live here perhaps.  If anyone is interested in developing this, please contact me and I will investigate this further.

Another idea is that the content become a separate tab on vtcite.org -- similar to what happens now when you click on the User Guide tab at vtcite.org.  Again, we'll need some one to take ownership of creating the materials that reside here.

Third, any outside resource can be added (by anyone) to the VTcite public resources database and tagged "internetsafety."  Thus, any resource with this tag will be easy to locate.

If there's an interest in creating a forum on this topic, we will be glad to create one.  We would need someone who volunteers to take the lead on initiating discussion.

So ... some ideas to think about.

Best, Sandy
===