Hi All,
As we are rolling out more Elmo/Pojector/Laptops combos to our teachers, the request has come up for a "splitter" so that you don't have to unplug anything when you want to switch from computer to elmo.  Anyone know of such a thing?
Thanks, Jean

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace