Hello all:

There are grant opportunities using ARRA funds within Title IID posted on our web site:

http://education.vermont.gov/new/html/pgm_federal/grants.html#content

These are the content-based grants that were discussed last spring..  Content areas include:

Art, Music, World Language, Science and Math, Literacy, Social Studies, Health and PE.

Amounts of grants are anywhere from $2000-$10,000.  Each content area has $40,000 associated with it.

Read carefully...and check eligibility on the school applying.

Pass them on to teachers that may be interested.. Turn-around is October 30.

More coming.. I have a round of SPARK grants coming later in month.

Hope all are having a good start to school....

Also.. VTDOE_EdTech is on Twitter... yep.. we try to stay hip here at the Department.. ;0)   It is a good place to announce grants as well, so sign up to follow me.

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education