Hello,

In the list below, someone mentioned a computerized system that they will be
trialing. I am curious does anybody have any information about such a
system?

Arline Dyer MLIS BSN
Library/CME Coordinator
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
111 Brewster Street
Pawtucket, RI 02860
1-401-729-2212
Fax 3383

Question from last week:
My Education Department is interested in knowing how other hospitals certify
employees for CPR/BLS-which is required for some job positions.
Currently, we set up times throughout the year, several times per month,
offering renewal and initial training courses, taught by those trained by
the American Heart Association (who are hospital employees).  Would you tell
me this is accomplished at your hospital?