From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Feddern-Bekcan, Tanya
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Flowchart/model of clinical research process?

Hello.  Does anyone have a link to an article or reputable webpage that
shows a diagram/flowchart/model of the clinical research process?  You
know, the one that shows computer model to animal model to phases i-iv?
I know it's out there, but I've been asked for it ASAP-just before 5,
LOL!

Thank you,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L
http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html formerly Tanya
Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax) EBM Theme
Director & Reference and Education Librarian Louis Calder Memorial
Library University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the
University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP