Good Morning,

Please excuse the cross posting. In the 9/9 issue of JAMA is an article entitled "Comparisons of citations in Web of Science, Scopus, and Google Scholar for articles published in general medical journals". I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but thought I'd pass it along.

Katherine Stemmer Frumento, MLS, MBA, AHIP
Director, Library Services
Greenwich Hospital (CT)
203-863-3285 (v)
203-863-4522 (f)

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.