Hi all

I am out of my league here and hope someone can help. One of our Fam
Practice faculty informed me yesterday that starting on Monday, she will
bring a few residents to the library every month so I can help them do
evidence-based searching and eventually publish their
papers. They are working with FPIN which is Family Physicians Inquiries
Network. I am wondering if any of you are working with Family Practice
residents and suggestions for the quick and dirty training  about
Evidence based medicine searching and/or know anything about FPIN other
than what is on their website.

Thanks

Sharon

Sharon Wochos, MLS, AHIP
Manager, CSM Library Services
2323 N. Lake Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53211
414-291-1626 (phone)
414-291-1281  (fax)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message and any accompanying data or files is confidential and may
contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete
this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.
Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.