I feel like your basic twit-it was on Google Scholar?!!!
I can only say-it's Monday-at least I think it is.

A thousand thanks to Steve Rauch for his quick response.

Patricia Leembruggen, MALS
Librarian, Library Services
CoxHealth
Phone: (417) 269-3460
Fax: (417) 269-3492

CoxHealth - a Top 100 Integrated Health Care Network

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.