From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Kraft, Michelle
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Stark Law and UpToDate CME

I would caution you about setting up UTD within your EMR.  IF your EMR
is accessible to doctors from home then UTD would be accessible from
home and your hospital would have to pay the crazy home access costs.
We cannot add it to our EMR for that reason.

Michelle Kraft, MLS, AHIP
Senior Medical Librarian
Cleveland Clinic Alumni Library
9500 Euclid Ave. NA30