Here's what I've been able to find:

   September 26: South Burlington High School. From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
   September ??: Milton Elementary School
   October 2-4: Colchester High School
   October 9-11: Killington Ski Club Annual Ski Sale
   October 9-11: Smuggler's Notch Ski & Snowboard Club Sale. Held at
Champlain Valley Exposition, Essex Junction, Vt.
   November 6-8: Cochran's Ski Swap
   November 14-15: Waitsfield Ski and Skate Sale
   November ??: Okemo Mountain Annual Ski Swap and Sale

I've been to most of these, and while Matt's beloved Cochran's swap is
probably my favorite, over the years I've actually had better luck with
the Waitsfield swap. It's overcrowded, cramped, and chaotic, but there's
usually good stuff there, cheap.

I often go to the South Burlington swap too, even though I'm usually
disappointed, just because a) it's the first one of the year; and b) I
bought one of my favorite pairs of skis there for $15 one year.

Dave G.