Interesting.  Thanks for the head's up, Mike.

There's one of those 300-400' wind turbines down along RI 114, just
South of the Mt. [No] Hope Bridge.  It is spectacular, though not
quite as cool as the vertical turbine that is up in the Gaspe.  Its
construction was recently featured on some Discovery Channel (or the
like) TV show.

--Matt K.