No problem -Silly.

I see where you got confused.  I wrote:

"We were in awe of it on a Gaspe trip back in the early 90s.  Easily seen from the summit of Mt. Logan"

Or perhaps you were thrown because I wrote "Mount" and not "Mont".  I am sure had I said, "Mont Logan," your geographically challenged hackles would not have become ruffled.  :)

> Oh.
>
> I thought you meant the real Mt. Logan. That would be the one
> everyone thinks of when someone mentions Mt. Logan. The one that's
> the second highest peak in North America, at 19.5K, with a summit
> plateau the size of Manhattan. Not some pimple in eastern Canada.
>
> Silly me.
>
> -marc

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.