Dear colleagues,

I have a reference for a journal article in Pubmed, but can't seem to locate the article.
The reference is:
Asia Pac J Public Health. 2008 Oct;20 Suppl:31-8
Chaimay B, Woradet S. Does prenatal ultrasound exposure influence the development of children?
PMID 19533859
However, this journal does not seem to have a supplement online, the link as provided in Pubmed leads to an error page.

If I look at the journal, ignoring the supplement, I can't find it in the October issue. Could it be that this supplement has only been published in print? Can anyone that holds this journal check this and provide me with a correct reference if this one indeed is not the right one?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Winnie Schats
Slotervaartziekenhuis