---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kate Elmer Westdijk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 3:53 PM
Subject: Cast your vote for an important Burlington Initiative!
To: [log in to unmask]
The BURLINGTON FOOD COUNCIL NEEDS YOUR VOTES to win a $5000 grant from Brighter Planet. The process is extremely quick and simple:
1. Register to vote at: http://brighterplanet.com/sign-up
2. Enter an email address, a username and password.
3. You will be directed to the homepage. Then navigate through the "Project Fund" tab to the Burlington Food Council Project Page: brighterplanet.com/project_fund_projects/13
4. Click on the GREEN TAB "Vote For This Project" tab. YOU CAN VOTE FOR US THREE TIMES!!!
5. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR NETWORK (mailing list, facebook friends, twitterites, etc).
This grant is awarded entirely on voter participation. The Burlington Food Council is a city-recognized, open community group exploring ways to ensure that Burlington creates and nurtures a healthy, equitable and sustainable food system for all members of the community. The Burlington Food Council is dedicated to advocating, supporting and educating community members on the importance and accessibility of local food production and consumption.
Kate Elmer Westdijk
Office of Community-University Partnerships and
409 Billings (Mezzanine above North Lounge)
University of Vermont
Burlington, Vermont 05405
Fax: (802) 656-3855www.uvm.edu/partnershipswww.uvm.edu/~cpar
P Please consider the impact to the environment and your responsibility before printing this e-mail.
Kate E. Turcotte