Point seconded.  Very cool, Andrew.

  Just to erase any sense of competition here, I've got lots of respect
  for Haskell as a language.  My loyalties lie with Lisp though because
  of my love of macros, minimal syntax, dynamic typing, and (in Clojure)
  an unparalleled concurrency system.  These are missing in Haskell, but
  it's own strengths lie in its clean mathematical expressivity, strong
  static type system (if you know how to properly leverage it), and
  fully lazy compilation.  I think it's great that the Haskell community
  has found ways to link its work to such an important project.  Total
  hacker k4d0s to them.

  ~Gary