Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are making plans to attend tomorrow's EWB Meeting! We
will be meeting in Votey 254 @ 7:15pm, and have a few really important
things to discuss before working in project groups once more.

Our annual fundraising banquet is just one month (literally from
tomorrow) away. If everyone bring an idea or two for centerpiece
ideas, as well as their calendars, we'll be scheduling a few planning
dates for the big event.

Also, this Thursday Peter DeGraff will be leading an expedition to
Rutland VT to tour the city sand filter. I have not heard of any
interest from anyone, so, if you're interested and are willing to miss
or have no class, please let me know by tomorrow night!!!

Have a great day (stay warm!)

Abby