Hi Everyone,

Sending out a reminder about this Wednesday's upcoming meeting. As
usual, our meeting will be at 7:15 in Votey 254. The water group will
be meeting at 5pm before hand to discuss the sand filter project. If
you are interested in helping out, please come and attend that!

Just a reminder that Krispy Kreme pre order forms are due at the
meeting. The order form is attached to this email.

As another reminder, our banquet is just three short weeks away! I
have received very few RSVP, and of those many our from my family and
other members of the executive board's family. Again, the invitation
is attached--feel free to give one out to anyone who you might think
is interested. Also, if anyone is interested in attending, I need to
know by this meeting! Student cost is simply the cost of your meal
($12), so please, invite your friends.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend--the semester is well over half way
complete. Can you believe it?

Abby