Hi Sebastian,

Hope all is well!

It would be very exciting to have John Cohn as a guest lecturer.  It
sounds like he would draw a larger crowd than a usual meeting. Abby
and Tammy - is there anyway to talk to the dean about having him as
one of the CEMS guest lecturers that would be put on by EWB?

Sebastian when did he say he would be available?

This sounds great!!

Cheers,
Jacquie