He is pretty flexible...

Let me know the schedule for this week's Executive Council Meeting, and I'll try to attend for fund raising discussions, and John's
Guest appearance (we got to get him before his agent starts charging).

regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
IBM Microelectronics
Phone: (802)-769-6118, Fax: (802) 769-6206 Tieline: 8-446-6118
E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell ---10/04/2009 06:51:50 PM---Hi Sebastian,Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell ---10/04/2009 06:51:50 PM---Hi Sebastian,

cc

Subject

Re: Guest Lecture/Addition to EWB

Hi Sebastian,

Hope all is well!

It would be very exciting to have John Cohn as a guest lecturer.  It
sounds like he would draw a larger crowd than a usual meeting. Abby
and Tammy - is there anyway to talk to the dean about having him as
one of the CEMS guest lecturers that would be put on by EWB?

Sebastian when did he say he would be available?

This sounds great!!

Cheers,
Jacquie