regards,
Sebastian Ventrone

Senior Technical Staff Member
CMOS Foundry Logic/Foundry IP Chair
 IBM Microelectronics
 E-Mail: stv @ us.ibm.com

             Abigail Catherine
             Franklin
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         EWB Meeting Tomorrow!

             10/13/2009 12:35
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are making plans to attend tomorrow's EWB Meeting! We
will be meeting in Votey 254 @ 7:15pm, and have a few really important
things to discuss before working in project groups once more.

Our annual fundraising banquet is just one month (literally from
tomorrow) away. If everyone bring an idea or two for centerpiece
ideas, as well as their calendars, we'll be scheduling a few planning
dates for the big event.

Also, this Thursday Peter DeGraff will be leading an expedition to
Rutland VT to tour the city sand filter. I have not heard of any
interest from anyone, so, if you're interested and are willing to miss
or have no class, please let me know by tomorrow night!!!

Have a great day (stay warm!)

Abby