Hi everyone,

Here are just a few things we discussed during the meeting tonight:

-- Krispy Kreme pre orders w/ money are due TO ME by Wednesday 11/4.
Email me and we can set up a time to meet! Krispy Kremes will be
available for pick up by purchasers on Monday 11/9 after 12pm. We will
have a table inside the DC where we will have them all. Get selling!
Nicole Mason has currently sold over 40 dozen!

--There is a bake sale TOMORROW in Votey (outside 103, 105). Please
feel free to bring goods. It is from 10-4 and we still need people to
sit from 11a to 1pm. Please stop by and be a part!

-- If you are coming to the banquet Saturday 11/14 @ 7pm I NEED TO
KNOW(BY EMAIL) BY FRIDAY. I need to order food so I need a head count.
If you know your family members are coming and their rsvp is going to
be late, let me know! This is very important.

--November 7th will be our 'dress rehearsal' banquet. I would like to
check out the room and get the check list of things that need to be
done for the banquet done ahead of time. This includes center pieces
and programs. I will happily take any help I can get! Let's plan now
to meet in the DC at 11am that Saturday. We'll divi up tasks once we
have people there. *Please try and help out--it's a lot of work to
expect the executive board to pick up all by ourselves*

If you've got questions let me know. Keep selling those krispy kremes
and please stop by the bake sale tomorrow and help out!

Abby